Bai Hao Silver Needle
- Bai Hao Silver Needles are light gray tender budsbuds from the Hunan province of China. Multiple infusions make it a perfect tea for a slow afternoon. (You can reference our page on multiple infusions)
- Use 2 grams (3 teaspoons) for 6 oz water. Wash and prime tea buds with hot water for 30 seconds and discharge.
- First infusion - Steep for 7 minutes @ 200° F
- Second infusion - Steep for 8 minutes @ 212° F
- Third infusion - Steep for 10 minutes @ 212° F
- This tea creates a pale off white brew with a subtle taste.
Write Your Own Review